Introducing the Solar Ready Eyedro WiFi
Eyedro WiFi is Here and Includes Several New Features!
New WiFi Models:
- EYEFI-2 for Home – Solar Ready – 2 sensors (available Now)
- EYEFI-4 for Home – Solar Ready – 4 sensors (available December 2018)
- EYEFI-3 for Business – 3-Phase – 3 sensors (available January 2019)
- Connect via WIFI (no ethernet cable)
- SOLAR READY: directional sensors for solar/net metering
- Measures Wh, $, A, V, PF, W (true power)
- Local web server: use with or without MyEyedro cloud service
- Programmers: read data directly from hardware
- Data Logger mode for energy auditors (coming soon)
- Fully compatible with MyEyedro user interface
- Same easy installation
Shop for Eyedro EYEFI Now!
Example of EYEFI-2 on a home with in floor heating and solar panels:
Eyedro EYEFI Live data Sample
Canadian Tire Saves: Eyedro Retail Case Study
Electricity, Gas and Water for Retail Operations – One Dashboard!
“After using Eyedro’s Energy Monitor we immediately identified key areas of the retail operations where we could start saving money. By following our power usage and cost profile we can plan our monthly operating costs accordingly. The monitors installed paid for themselves within months.”
Michael G. – Canadian Tire Store, Alberta Canada
- Located in the City of Red Deer
- 94,000 square feet of Retail
- 24 circuits monitored, Water and Gas mains
- 18% saved on Energy Budget in 10 months
- Water and Gas monitors for bill reconciliation
To provide a detailed profile of the energy use of Retail Operations in each department throughout the store and identify energy saving opportunities.
Meet energy budget reduction targets and provide Computerized Energy Monitoring.
The cloud-based solution in real time identifies inefficiencies in daily and seasonal operations.
The Eyedro Green Solutions ™ Energy Monitoring System was installed on every breaker with a large or critical load for monitoring the energy by retail department and looking for energy waste in daily operations.
The store can now monitor all types of Energy in one simple dashboard while at the same time compare readings with the Utility bills. Advanced Alerts will allow them to shed load when needed to avoid stepping up to a higher tariff band or when equipment, such as parking lot lighting, was left on after hours from the convenience of their phone.
Electricity, Water and Gas all on One Dashboard!
Shop Eyedro for Business.
Introducing All New Eyedro Sensor Sizes
Eyedro current sensors are now available in a range of sizes from 5A to 5000A.
Do you need a smaller sensor for branch circuit monitoring? Eyedro now offers 5A, 10A, 15A, 30A, 40A, 60A and 100A split-core current sensors. 200A steel sensors (new) also available.
We have the right size sensor to meet your requirements!
See full Eyedro product list here.
Visit Eyedro at the OMC 70th Annual Workshop July 10-13, 2018 in Huntsville
Ontario Association of School Business Officials (OASBO), Operations, Maintenance and Construction (OMC) 70th Annual Workshop
1235 Deerhurst Drive
Huntsville, Ontario P1H 2E8
For more information on Eyedro metering for electricity, water and gas please visit eyedro.com.
Visit Eyedro at the Solar Canada Conference 2018, June 20-21 in Calgary
Visit Eyedro at booth 724!
CANADA’S LARGEST SOLAR ENERGY CONFERENCE
A must-attend event for solar energy professionals, stakeholders and advocates
June 20-21, 2018 | BMO Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Treaty 7 Territory