Food Processing – Brewing – EYEDRO Case Study:
Monitoring Energy to Save Money on Operations
- Located in San Luis Obispo, California
- 14,000 square feet of Retail and Production
- $10 – $15 saved per day on Energy Budget
- Heater monitors for bill reconciliation
Excessive power usage with their inline water heater used in brewing, Operations could not tell how much power though the generic reports from PG&E Power.
Using the Eyedro device for simple cloud visibility to uncover the power spending about $4 on power per brew. With a 7 day a week operation it led to a savings of $2920/year.
The Eyedro Green Solutions ™ Energy Monitoring System was installed for only $350. With an annual savings of nearly $3000, payback was achieved in under 6 weeks.
The brewery can now monitor all types of Energy in one simple dashboard while at the same time compare readings with the Utility bills.
More information on Eyedro Business Electricity Monitoring systems.
EYEFI – Electricity Monitoring for the NET ZERO Home
Power Consumed vs. Power Generated
*EYEFI-4 Model shown, Installs in minutes
Benefits of monitoring with Eyedro?
- True Power measurement
- Commercial, industrial, institutional and residential
- Measure and Display PF, Voltage, Current, Power
- Track Money generated with Solar panels
- Get Alerts when system is off-line
Eyedro Net Metering Example:
Responsive web interface – (MyEyedro.com) on any modern browser
Live and Summary view – See power usage and cost streaming in real-time
Bill view – See estimate of electrical bill for current and historical billing periods for any day of the month
Sensor options – 5Amp – 3000Amp
Managed Services include:
Manage multiple systems – Add any number of devices to your account.
Manage multiple sites – Add a number of buildings to your account and assign devices to any sites.
Reports – Have configurable reports delivered directly to your inbox at configurable intervals.
Alerts – Be notified of power or network failures, if demand or consumption exceeds thresholds (above or below), and more.
Custom web interfaces – Have your company Branded on the web interfaces and custom URLs are available.
API– Integrate measurement data into your own Dashboard with our Application Programming Interface
Export – Data can be exported from any point in time into CSV for further analysis
See how easy it is to get up and running with EYEFI with this short Eyedro WiFi connection video
120V /60Hz and 230V/ 50Hz EYEFI models available – shop now!
Introducing the Solar Ready Eyedro WiFi
Eyedro WiFi is Here and Includes Several New Features!
New WiFi Models:
- EYEFI-2 for Home – Solar Ready – 2 sensors (available Now)
- EYEFI-4 for Home – Solar Ready – 4 sensors (available December 2018)
- EYEFI-3 for Business – 3-Phase – 3 sensors (available January 2019)
- Connect via WIFI (no ethernet cable)
- SOLAR READY: directional sensors for solar/net metering
- Measures Wh, $, A, V, PF, W (true power)
- Local web server: use with or without MyEyedro cloud service
- Programmers: read data directly from hardware
- Data Logger mode for energy auditors (coming soon)
- Fully compatible with MyEyedro user interface
- Same easy installation
Shop for Eyedro EYEFI Now!
Example of EYEFI-2 on a home with in floor heating and solar panels:
Eyedro EYEFI Live data Sample
Canadian Tire Saves: Eyedro Retail Case Study
Electricity, Gas and Water for Retail Operations – One Dashboard!
“After using Eyedro’s Energy Monitor we immediately identified key areas of the retail operations where we could start saving money. By following our power usage and cost profile we can plan our monthly operating costs accordingly. The monitors installed paid for themselves within months.”
Michael G. – Canadian Tire Store, Alberta Canada
- Located in the City of Red Deer
- 94,000 square feet of Retail
- 24 circuits monitored, Water and Gas mains
- 18% saved on Energy Budget in 10 months
- Water and Gas monitors for bill reconciliation
To provide a detailed profile of the energy use of Retail Operations in each department throughout the store and identify energy saving opportunities.
Meet energy budget reduction targets and provide Computerized Energy Monitoring.
The cloud-based solution in real time identifies inefficiencies in daily and seasonal operations.
The Eyedro Green Solutions ™ Energy Monitoring System was installed on every breaker with a large or critical load for monitoring the energy by retail department and looking for energy waste in daily operations.
The store can now monitor all types of Energy in one simple dashboard while at the same time compare readings with the Utility bills. Advanced Alerts will allow them to shed load when needed to avoid stepping up to a higher tariff band or when equipment, such as parking lot lighting, was left on after hours from the convenience of their phone.
Electricity, Water and Gas all on One Dashboard!
Shop Eyedro for Business.
Introducing All New Eyedro Sensor Sizes
Eyedro current sensors are now available in a range of sizes from 5A to 5000A.
Do you need a smaller sensor for branch circuit monitoring? Eyedro now offers 5A, 10A, 15A, 30A, 40A, 60A and 100A split-core current sensors. 200A steel sensors (new) also available.
We have the right size sensor to meet your requirements!
See full Eyedro product list here.