Contest Terms and Conditions: Electricity Bills Paid for a Year
Terms and Conditions
- Contest runs from April 15 – 18 (11:59pm), 2016.
- Entry into the contest is via Eyedro.com (http://eyedro.com/free-electricity-contest/) only. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is for reimbursement of the electricity bills paid for your home for a year (April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017), up to a $2,000 CAD maximum. At the April 14, 2016 currency exchange rate that is approximately equal to $1,560 USD. Exchange rate will be used at time of each payment where applicable.
- In cases where electricity is billed with another utility service (i.e. water), only the electricity portion of the bill will be reimbursed.
- Participant must be a legal resident of Canada or the United States.
- Winning entry will be selected at random from all entries judged to have met the above criteria.
- Winner will be announced and contacted on April 20, 2016.
- If a winner does not confirm their prize within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.
- Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold for profit and there is no cash alternative for the prizes.
- Eyedro will notify the winner via email, phone, and/or any other means of communication as required.
- Details of competition winners shall be retained by Eyedro for the purpose of this promotion. The winners’ name (initial and surname) and address (city, province/state, country) may be published online, in print or in any other outlet seen fit by Eyedro.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and accept that their name (initial and surname) and address (city, province/state, country) may be made public.
- Eyedro is not obliged to enter into written correspondence regarding this promotion.
- Eyedro reserves the right to use any information entered into this competition in any way that it sees fit, including but not limited to, using it as part of social media posts, videos or website posts.
- Eyedro reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion and without notice. Eyedro reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- Eyedro reserves the right to withhold the prize should it believe that an attempt has been made to break any of the terms and conditions.
- Although there are no current plans to contact contest participants (excluding the winner), Eyedro may contact participants via email in the future (eg. to announce a follow-up contest). All Eyedro communication includes an opt-out link to prevent additional email contact.
- This promotion is open to residents of Canada and USA aged 18 and over only, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of Eyedro, it’s agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- One (1) entry per person per day over the promotional period will be accepted. Entries exceeding this limit will be removed before selecting a winner.
Eyedro Green Solutions Inc.
151 Charles Street W., Suite 100
Kitchener, ON N2G1H6