The Other Fees tab allows you to specify miscellaneous fees that are added to your consumption charges to make up the total on your electrical bill. The details of these fees are sometimes indicated on the back of your bill. If you are unable to find this information on your bill, it may be available on your electrical utilities website.
- Click on the Other Fees tab to enter additional fees applied by your electric utility.
- Fixed Fees ($/Bill) are additional fees applied to your monthly bill, regardless of consumption (e.g. a monthly administration fee).
- Daily Fixed Fees ($/Day) are additional fees applied each day, regardless of consumption (e.g. a daily delivery or distribution charge).
- Variable Fees ($/kWh) are additional fees based on consumption (e.g. fuel surcharges).
- Adjustment Factor (%) is a multiplier that may be applied to your measured or metered consumption to compensate for transmission losses. If set, the Adjusted Variable Fees ($/kWh) can be calculated based on the resulting adjusted consumption.
NOTE: Your bill may not show this factor as a percentage—please make sure a percentage is entered in this field (e.g. an adjustment factor of 1.0404 = 104.04%).
- Peak Demand Fees ($/kWp) are additional fees applied to peak energy usage.
- Tax (%) is the rate of tax applied to your bill total by your utility.
- Rebate (%) can be used to apply credits to your bill (e.g. a clean energy benefit of 10%).