6.3.3.Time of Use Rate Structure
The Time of Use rate structure allows you to define specific rates depending on the time of day.
- Click on the Rates tab to set the rates which are used to compute cost information throughout the MyEyedro client.
- Select the season to be edited from the dropdown. Depending on the number of Seasons specified in the General tab, edit the rate for each season.
NOTE: A default rate will be used if rates aren’t edited for a particular season.
- If applicable, specify whether a particular season has Weekend-specific or Holiday-specific If checked, options to specify those special rates would appear below. Please see instructions under Fixed Price Rate Structure for details.
NOTE: A default rate will be used if the rates aren’t edited for a particular type of day.
- Specify the rate cost (in ¢/kWh) for the time band currently being edited.
- Specify the start time of time band currently being edited.
NOTE: All time bands automatically “end” at the start time of the next time band; the last time band in the list will “end” at the start time of the first time band.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until rates are specified for all seasons, day types, and time bands.
- If required, the “Add Rate” button will add new time bands to the list.
- If required, the “Delete” button will permanently remove time bands from the list.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful