Eyedro Green Solutions Inc. Trademark Policy
These guidelines (“Guidelines”) are for Eyedro Green Solutions Inc. (“Eyedro”)’s licensees, authorized Wholesalers, wholesalers, resellers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Eyedro’s trademarks, service marks or images (collectively, “Eyedro Marks”) in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
If you are a licensee of an Eyedro Mark and have been provided with special usage guidelines with your agreement with Eyedro, those guidelines shall apply. If your agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then these guidelines shall apply.
Eyedro reserves the right to modify these Guidelines at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on Eyedro’s website. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the Eyedro Marks following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of these Guidelines as so modified. It is therefore important that you review these Guidelines regularly.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact Eyedro at:
Eyedro Green Solutions Inc.
151 Charles St. W., Suite 100
1. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
2. During the duration of your agreement with Eyedro, and only during such time, you shall have the non-exclusive right to use the Eyedro Marks in connection with the marketing, promotion, distribution and sale of Eyedro products and services that you have the right to market, promote, distribute and sell, and, except as permitted in writing by Eyedro, for no other purpose whatsoever.
3. By using an Eyedro Mark, in whole or in part, you agree to: (i) comply with all instructions issued by Eyedro relating to the form and manner in which the Eyedro Marks shall be used (including, but not limited to, these Guidelines) and to discontinue immediately, upon notice from Eyedro, any practice relating to the use of the Eyedro Marks, which in Eyedro’s opinion would or might adversely affect the rights or interests of Eyedro in such the Eyedro Marks; (ii) refrain from using or permitting anyone else to use the Eyedro Marks; (iii) refrain from contesting the title of Eyedro to the Eyedro Marks or effecting any registrations thereof; and (iv) not take any action which impairs or limits the rights of Eyedro in the Eyedro Marks and without limiting the foregoing, you shall not take any action to acquire rights to the Eyedro Marks and shall not take any action to register unregistered Eyedro Marks except and to the extent authorized in writing by Eyedro, in which event all such registrations shall be in the name of and for the sole benefit of Eyedro.
4. By using an Eyedro Mark, in whole or in part, you acknowledge and agree that the goodwill derived from using any part of an Eyedro trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Eyedro.
5. You shall not incorporate or include any Eyedro Mark in your company name, product or service name, or domain name. You shall not use Eyedro Marks in any manner that directly or indirectly expresses or implies Eyedro sponsorship, affiliation, certification, approval, or endorsement in relation to your product or service or in such a manner that it appears that Eyedro is legally associated with your company.
6. Your product name shall not be confusingly similar to any Eyedro Mark.
7. Reference to an Eyedro Mark shall not be the most prominent visual element on packaging or other marketing materials for your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphic identity should be significantly larger than any reference to an Eyedro Mark.
8. Prior to the use or distribution by you of any Eyedro Mark in connection with marketing and/or promotional materials, any advertisement, brochure, or other material of any sort whatsoever that bears any of the Eyedro Marks (other than those materials, if any, provided to you by Eyedro), you will submit such advertisement, brochure or other material to Eyedro for its approval, which approval may be withheld by Eyedro in its absolute discretion.
9. You shall not remove or alter any Eyedro Marks or any other intellectual property or other notices accompanying an Eyedro Mark, and shall ensure that all copyrighted materials are acknowledged in each instance of use, in both electronic and paper format, as Eyedro may direct in its reasonable discretion.
10. Upon termination of the applicable agreement between you and Eyedro, you will, at your sole expense, and without the payment by Eyedro of any compensation of any nature whatsoever, cease all use of the Eyedro Marks.