MyEyedro User Guide v5
126.96.36.199.Add Asset Profile
- Open the Assets page under Configuration.
- Click on the “Add Asset Profile” button circled in orange above.
- A new Asset Profile will be added to the list and the “Edit Asset Profile Settings” form will open.
- Enter the relevant information for your Asset Profile.
- Click on the “Submit” button to save any changes made.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Asset Profile Label||Required: User defined label assigned to the Asset Profile|
|Manufacturer||Provide a manufacturer.|
|Model||Provide a model number.|
|Description||Provide any additional details relevant in identifying this Asset Profile.|
|Run-state Thresholds||Adjust the Off/Idle/Running current thresholds for the profile.|
Note: Double clicking on a row will allow you to edit the state label and threshold values.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful