MyEyedro User Guide v5
4.5.2.Add Display Group
- Open the Display Groups page under Configuration.
- Click on the “Add Display Group” button in the bottom left of the Display Group List.
- A new Display Group, called “New Display Group” will be added to the list and the “Edit Display Group Settings” tab will be pulled to the front.
- Enter the Display Name for the new Display Group.
- Select the appropriate Display Group Type to assign it to your new Display Group.
- Select the sensors you would like to include in your new Display Group from the “Sensors” list by checking and unchecking the appropriate boxes.
- Click on the “Submit” button to add the new Display Group to the account.
NOTE: You can only add sensors from Devices that have been claimed under your user account (i.e. those shown in the Device List from the Devices tab).
0 of 0 users found this section helpful