MyEyedro User Guide v5
- Open the Assets page under Configuration.
- Select an Asset from the available list.
- Click on the “Edit Asset Settings” button circled in orange above.
- The “Edit Asset Settings” form will appear, allowing you to adjust the configuration of your Asset.
- Click on the “Submit” button to save any changes made.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Label||Required: User defined label assigned to the Asset Profile|
|Barcode||Provide a barcode to identify this asset.|
|Start Date||The start date for asset run-state calculation.|
|End Date||The end date for asset run-state calculation.|
|Display Group||Required: The Display Group that sources|
|Asset Profile||Required: The corresponding|
|Confidence||Field for specifying asset threshold confidence. Thresholds can be Inherited from the Asset Profile, Verified as correct, or Overridden at the Asset level.|
|Run-state Thresholds||Displays the asset’s run-state thresholds.. When Confidence is set to Overridden a new editable column will appear.|
0 of 0 users found this section helpful