MyEyedro User Guide v5
— MyEyedro Pro Feature—
The Asset Intelligence plugin provides detailed run-state analysis for monitoring machinery and lab equipment.
|Field||How It’s Used|
Asset Configuration Panel
|Displays the currently selected asset’s configuration details|
Asset Configuration Button
|Redirects to the Asset Configuration page|
|Demand graph detailing a 24 hour window with run-state indicated by background colour .|
|Chart breaking down the duration spent in each run-state.|
Run-state Transition Log
|Event log containing each run-state change and the corresponding time|
Reprocess Asset Button
|Recalculate run-state blocks for the selected asset|
- Plugin Refresh Button to update the data and visuals on screen, Options Button to expand the options panel.
- Specify which Display Group data should be displayed for by selecting the appropriate Display Group from the “Display data for” dropdown menu.
- Choose the date for which Asset data is displayed. By default this will be set to the current date.
- Check More Options to view and customize additional plugin settings.
- Show/hide the Asset Configuration Panel.
- The Graph Type will change what style of graph is used to display the data.
- Unchecking will allow the user to enter Graph Min, and Graph Max values.
- Show/hide state threshold overlays on the Runstate Graph.
- Show/hide state colour overlays on the Runstate Graph.
- Show/hide the Utilization Panel
- The Utilization Type will change what style of chart is used to display the data.
- Show/hide the Runstate Transition Log.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful