MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Base Load tool provides the minimum power demand value for the past specified period.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Minimum Demand||The minimum demanded recorded by this Display Group over the last week.|
|Equivalent||The equivalent cost for sustaining this base load for one year.|
|Info and Tips||Tips on identifying and reducing base load.|
- Plugin Refresh Button to update the data and visuals on screen, Options Button to expand the options panel.
- Specify which Display Group data should be displayed for by selecting the appropriate Display Group from the “Display data for” dropdown menu.
- Check to ignore wattage readings of 0 when considering minimum demand.
- Show estimated annual electricity cost for minimum demand. The average hourly rate is calculated from your last year of consumption and billing.
- Show/hide additional information and tips for utilizing the plugin.
2 of 2 users found this section helpful