MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Bills plugin displays summaries of estimated costs and billing information (based on the currently active Bill Profile) for all sensors of a specified Display Group.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Billing History Graph||Displays total consumption of the last several billing periods.|
|Billing Period||Click on a specific Billing Period in the Summary Graph to retrieve details for that particular period.|
|Daily Cost Graph||Displays total cost information for each day in the selected Billing Period. If displaying the current period, this graph displays projected costs.|
|Electricity Cost Details||Hover over any of the columns to retrieve the cost breakdown details for that day.|
|Bill Period Statistics||Statistics from the selected Billing Period.|
|Charges (To Date) Summary||Displays consumption totals and Bill to Date costs based on rates provided in Rate Settings. Click on the button beside each header to view a detailed breakdown.|
|Bill Estimate Summary||If viewing current Billing Period, displays summary for projected costs.|
|Display Groups||Select the Display Group for which to display information.|
Additional Display Options
- Specify the number of bill periods you want the Bill plugin to show.
- Toggles the historical consumption on the billing history graph.
- Toggles the Y-axis on the billing history graph that shows the kilowatt hours and cost.
- Toggles the Bill Details graphs consumption data on the y-axis
- Toggles both sides of the y-axis on the bill details.
1 of 2 users found this section helpful