MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Summary plugin displays a graph of hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly cost or consumption data for all sensors of a specified Display Group.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Summary Graph||Displays hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly cost or consumption data for all sensors of a specified Display Group.|
|Summary Graph Legend||Displays the graph legend and is used to toggle different series on or off in the Summary Graph.|
|Summary Statistics||Displays basic statistics for data currently in the Summary Graph.|
Additional Display Options
- Plugin Refresh button and Display Options buttons.
- Specify which Display Group data should be displayed for by selecting the appropriate Display Group from the “Display data for” dropdown menu.
- Choose the date to which electrical consumption or cost data is displayed. By default this will be set to the current date.
- Choose the scale of the Summary Graph. 15-minute, hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly scales are currently supported.
- Choose the number of steps (in the x-axis) are shown in the Summary Graph.
- Click on the Options menu to customize your plugin settings.
- Specify whether the Summary plugin should display Cost ($) information or Consumption (kWh) information.
- Specify if the graph will be displayed as a Line graph, Column graph, or Area graph.
- Toggles whether values for each sensor will be stacked on top of each other or displayed side-by-side.
- Toggles data from each senor should be displayed as just the display group, or as separate sensors.
- Unchecking will allow the user to enter the Graph Min, and the Graph Max values.
- Toggles whether the Device Name is displayed in the Summary Graph Legend.
1 of 1 users found this section helpful