MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Data Exporter tool exports data from a selected display group or devices into a comma separated value file(.csv) for data exchange.
- Start by selected the Display group you wish to export the data for using this drop down list.
- Next, select the range you want to gather the data for, you can choose the Last Week, Last month, Last year, or a custom time range.
- OPTIONAL If you need a custom time range, selected that in the “Export Period”, then these two date pickers will be enabled for you to select your time range.
- Now you need to select what data you want to have exported using the “Export Data Type”
- Once you have set all the parameters, you can click the “Export Data” button to download your data.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful