MyEyedro User Guide v5
- Open the Devices Page in the Configuration drop down.
- From the Device List, highlight the Device to be deleted.
- Click “Delete”(Trash can) to permanently delete the data source from the user account.
- Click “Yes” when prompted “Are you sure you want to remove this device from your user account?”
- The Device List will be refreshed and the deleted Device will be removed. All Display Groups that reference this Device or its sensors will also be updated.
NOTE: Removal of a Device will NOT automatically purge the data for the Device and its sensors. To delete data, please contact Support.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful