MyEyedro User Guide v5
2.2.Demand - Live
The Live Demand plugin displays live summaries of current and historical electrical data for all sensors of a specified Display Group. This plugin only supports real-time data collection.
|How It’s Used
|Detailed Timeline Graph
|Shows real-time and historical electrical data for all sensors of a selected Display Group. You can use your mouse to highlight regions of the graph to zoom in on.
|Detailed Timeline Graph Legend
|Displays the graph legend and is used to toggle different series on or off in the Detailed Timeline Graph. Also displays current readings and most recent changes for all sensors on a selected Display Group.
|Master Timeline Graph
|Shows the aggregate electrical data for the past week. You can use your mouse to click on an area in the timeline to display details for.
Additional Display Options
- Plugin refresh button to update the data and visuals on screen, pause button to prevent live data from being added, options button to expand the options panel, and alerts button to expand the alerts panel.
- Specify which Display Group data should be displayed by selecting the appropriate Display Group from the “Display data for” dropdown menu.
- Choose the date to which demand data is displayed. Changing this value will adjust the right most date of the Master Timeline Graph. By default this will be set to the current date.
- Choose the scale of the Detailed Timeline Graph. This option will also adjust the size of the selection window in the Master Timeline Graph.
- Check More Options to view and customize additional plugin settings.
- Specify whether the Live Demand plugin should display Power (W), Current (A), Voltage (V) or Power Factor (PF) information.
- The Graph Type will change what style of graph is used to display the data.
- Display power readings for individual sensors or their aggregate.
- Graph Scale: Unchecking will allow the user to enter Graph Min, and Graph Max values.
- Append the corresponding device label to each sensor label.
- Show/hide the display group label in the graph heading.
- Show/hide the currently selected date in the graph heading.
- Show/hide the Detailed Timeline Legend.
- Show/hide the Master Graph at the bottom of the page.
- Show/hide demand alert thresholds on the Detailed Timeline Graph (Note: threshold alerts require a MyEyedro Pro license).
- Specify a display group to use as a Temperature Overlay on the Detailed Timeline Graph.
2 of 2 users found this section helpful