MyEyedro User Guide
5.2.4.Editing a Device
- Open the Devices tab in the Device Settings.
- From the Device List, highlight the Device to be configured.
- The selected Device’s details will be populated in the Device Details and Settings Area in the right side of the screen. Make any necessary changes.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to save any changes made.
- Optional: additional settings are available if you uncheck “Hide Advanced Settings”.
NOTE: For more information on how each Device can be configured, please refer to Appendix B.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful