MyEyedro User Guide v5
184.108.40.206.Fixed Price Rate Structure
The Fixed Price rate structure is the most basic pricing scheme: a single rate is charged for all electricity consumed.
Note: The A is pointing to tool tips that will help with the tables and how to edit them.
- Click on the All Year Rates tab, if you have you rates separated by Season, then you will click on the Season you wish to work on first.
- The rates table displays the default values for creating a rate profile, double click on the label (currently shown here as “Fixed”) to be able to change the identifying display name for the current rate. You can also click the small circle with an X in it to clear the label field, which is shown in the image below
- To change the Cost value, double click on the Cost value, which will also change to an input fields, you will be able to type in the numerical value, or use the small up and down arrows to adjust the value as seen below.
- Optional. if you do change the label or the cost value, you will have these 4 buttons,
- The check mark with set the values in both the Label and Cost field in preparation for saving the rate profile.
- The X button will discard the changes you have made.
- The button with 2 arrows pointing at one another will reset the fields to the initial values displayed when you had double clicked on a field
- The single circular arrow will reset the fields to the default values.
- Optional If you have selected to have the profile split by season, or have specific weekend rates, you can edit those as well, see Multiple Seasons.
- Optional If you have fees or charges to include, you can add them here, see Other Fees and Charges.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful