MyEyedro User Guide
6.3.1.Fixed Price Rate Structure
The Fixed Price rate structure is the most basic pricing scheme: a single rate is charged for all electricity consumed.
- Click on the Rates tab to set the rates which are used to compute cost information throughout the MyEyedro client.
- Select the season to be edited from the dropdown. Depending on the number of Seasons specified in the General tab, edit the rate for each season.
NOTE: A default rate will be used if rates aren’t edited for a particular season.
- If applicable, specify whether a particular season has Weekend-specific or Holiday-specific If checked, options to specify those special rates would appear below.
- If applicable, select the type of day—Weekday, Weekend, or Holiday—to be edited.
NOTE: A default rate will be used if the rates aren’t edited for a particular type of day.
- Specify an identifying display name for the rate currently being edited.
- Specify the rate cost (in ¢/kWh) for the rate currently being edited.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until rates are specified for all seasons and all day types.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful