MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Net Meter plugin displays at-a-glance summaries of net electrical generation and consumption for specified Display Groups. This plugin requires multiple Display Groups.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|A||Net Graph||Displays hourly summary of electrical generation (in green), consumption (in red), and net (in orange).|
|B||Net Graph Details||Hover over any of the columns to see an hourly summation of electrical net generation and consumption over the specified date.|
|C||Current Generation||Current instantaneous generation reading.|
|D||Net Generation and Consumption||Difference between current generation and current consumption.|
|E||Current Consumption||Current instantaneous consumption reading.|
Additional Display Options
- Plugin Refresh Button to update the data and visuals on screen, Options Button to expand the options panel.
- Select the Display Group to use for the Generation series.
- Select the Display Group to use for the Consumption series.
- Choose the date to which net meter data is displayed.
- Check More Options to view and customize additional plugin settings.
- Choose the step size for the Net Meter Graph.
- Choose the number of steps (in the x-axis) shown in the graph.
- Unchecking will allow the user to enter Graph Min, and Graph Max values.
- Inverts the direction the bars on the graph go for generations, so they would be seen as negative when toggled.
- Inverts the direction the bars on the graph go for consumption, so they would be seen as negative when toggled.
- Toggles whether consumption is shown as the sum of original consumption and generation values.
- Show/hide a line graph overlay representing the net energy consumed.
- Show/hide statistic data beneath the graph.
3 of 3 users found this section helpful