MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Net Meter plugin displays at-a-glance summaries of net electrical generation and consumption for specified Display Groups. This plugin requires multiple Display Groups.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|A||Net Graph||Displays hourly summary of electrical generation (in green), consumption (in red), and net (in orange).|
|B||Net Graph Details||Hover over any of the columns to see an hourly summation of electrical net generation and consumption over the specified date.|
|C||Current Generation||Current instantaneous generation reading.|
|D||Net Generation and Consumption||Difference between current generation and current consumption.|
|E||Current Consumption||Current instantaneous consumption reading.|
|F||Generation||Select the Display Group to use for the generation series.|
|G||Consumption||Select the Display Group to use for the consumption series.|
|H||Date Selector||Choose the date for which to display data. By default this will be set to the current date.|
Additional Display Options
- Toggles whether the additional display options are visible.
- Choose the scale of the Net Meter Graph. 15-minute, hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly scales are currently supported.
- Choose the number of steps (in the x-axis) are shown in the graph.
- Unchecking will allow the user to enter the Graph Min, and the Graph Max values.
- Toggles whether consumption is shown as the sum of original consumption and generation values.
- Inverts the direction the bars on the graph go for the generations, so they would be seen as negative in toggled.
- Inverts the direction the bars on the graph go for the consumption, so they would be seen as negative in toggled.
- Overlays a line graph representing the net energy consumed.
- Toggles whether the statistic data beneath the graph is displayed.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful