MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Peak Load tool provides the maximum power demand value for the past specified period.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Maximum Demand||The maximum demand recorded by this Display Group over the last week.|
|Maximum Consumption||The maximum 15 minute, 30 minute, and 1 hour consumption periods over the last week.|
|Info and Tips||Tips on reducing peak load.|
- Plugin Refresh Button to update the data and visuals on screen, Options Button to expand the options panel.
- Specify which Display Group data should be displayed for by selecting the appropriate Display Group from the “Display data for” dropdown menu.
- Show/hide maximum 15 minute consumption over the past week.
- Show/hide maximum 30 minute consumption over the past week.
- Show/hide maximum hourly consumption over the past week.
- Show/hide additional information and tips for utilizing the plugin.
1 of 1 users found this section helpful