MyEyedro User Guide v5
The Reports plugin generates daily and weekly electricity usage and estimated cost summaries for all sensors of all Display Groups associated or shared with your account.
|Field||How It’s Used|
|A||Available Reports||Displays the list of all available reports to date. Highlight the specific report you wish to see.|
|B||Configure||Configure the report type and period of data for the selected Display Group.|
|C||Available Data Periods||Choose which period of data to display.|
|D||Selected Report||Displays the currently selected report from Available Reports.|
|E||Exporting||Click on the “Share by email” button to generate (and email) the currently selected report and/or click on “Print” to print a copy.|
The Usage and Cost Summary provides a high-level view of activity for one specific display group.
Important: when preparing an unscheduled report, make sure the Schedule checkbox is unchecked, otherwise you will create an unintended scheduled report.
Additional Display Options
- Refresh button and display options button that will hide and show the additional display options panel.
- Toggles the display options in the panel.
- Toggles whether the report profile list is visible
- Toggles whether the scheduled report profiles show in the report profile list.
- Toggles whether the unscheduled report profiles show in the report profile list.
- Toggles whether the report profile details table is visible or not.