MyEyedro User Guide v5
184.108.40.206.Tiered Rate Structure
The Tiered rate structure allows you to define specific rates depending on how much electricity has been consumed to date per month.
Note: The A is pointing to tool tips that will help with the tables and how to edit them.
- Click on the All Year Rates tab, if you have you rates separated by Season, then you will click on the Season you wish to work on first.
- The rates table displays the default values for creating a rate profile, double click on the label of the tier you wan to edit (currently shown here as “Tier 1”) to be able to change the identifying display name for the current rate. You can also click the small circle with an X in it to clear the label field, which is shown in the image below
- To change the From(kWh), To(kWh), Cost value, double click on the field, you want to edit, you will be able to type in the numerical value, or use the small up and down arrows to adjust the value as seen below.
- Optional Should you have more than 3 tiers, you can click the Add Tier button, this will add a new tier row under the tier that is currently selected.
- Optional Should you need to remove a tier, all you need to do is click on the tier to remove, and then click the Delete Tier Button
- Optional. if you do change the label or the cost value, you will have these 4 buttons,
- The check mark with set the values in both the Label and Cost field in preparation for saving the rate profile.
- The X button will discard the changes you have made.
- The button with 2 arrows pointing at one another will reset the fields to the initial values displayed when you had double clicked on a field
- The single circular arrow will reset the fields to the default values.
- Optional If you have selected to have the profile split by season, or have specific weekend rates, you can edit those as well, see Multiple Seasons.
- Optional If you have fees or charges to include, you can add them here, see Other Fees and Charges.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful