MyEyedro User Guide v5
126.96.36.199.Tiered Time of Use
The Tiered Time of Use rate structure allows you to define specific rates depending on how much electricity has been consumed during what time of day.
- Click on the All Year Rates tab, if you have you rates separated by Season, then you will click on the Season you wish to work on first.
- The rates table displays the default values for creating a rate profile, double click on a row to be able to edit it. The first thing you should do is change the label of the row, since there are multiple time bands per Tier, it is advisable to name the rows in such a way that you will be able to distinguish both the tier and time band by the name.
- Once you are happy with the label, the next fields to change are the bounds for the current tier, start with the From(kWh) column, and then the To(kWh) column of the tier currently being edited. This will update the From(kWh) and the To(kWh) of the same tier to match, and it will also update the other tiers so that there is no overlap in range defined by From(kWh) to To(kWh).
- With the kilowatt hour(kWh) bounds set, the next task is to set the time bands, this is the start of the time range to be used with the kilowatt hour values to identify what the cost of the kilowatt hour will be. Starting with the From column, we set the beginning of the time band, and then set the To column which is the end of this time band.
- The last column of the row is the Cost($/kWh), which is the price paid per kilowatt hour.
- These 4 buttons are how we deal with the data once you are finished with the changes.
- The check mark with stores the values you have entered, as well as update other rows to prevent overlapp
- The X button will discard the changes you have made.
- The button with 2 arrows pointing at one another will reset the fields to the initial values displayed when you had double clicked on a field
- The single circular arrow will reset the fields to the default values.
- Optional Should you need more tiers, start by selecting you can click the “Add Tier” button, this will add one new tier row under the currently selected tier. you will need to then add more time bands as you need. if you have too many tiers, you can select one of the rows of that tier and use the Delete Tier button. CAUTION When deleting, a tier row will delete all rows that share that tier.
- Optional Should need another time band, stat by clicking the row you want the new row to come after. then Click the “Add Time Band” which will add a new row, that will add a new row under the currently selected row, and will auto populate the kilowatt hour to match the rest of the tier, and will change the time range to be between the previous and the following rows.
- Optional If you have selected to have the profile split by season, or have specific weekend rates, you can edit those as well, see Multiple Seasons.
- Optional If you have fees or charges to include, you can add them here, see Other Fees and Charges.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful