MyEyedro User Guide v5
—MyEyedro Premium Feature—
The Utility Dashboard plugin displays at a glance demand and consumption data for up to 3 display groups allowing you to keep track of multiple display groups with varying utility types (such as electricity, water, and gas for a building).
|Field||How It’s Used|
|Display Group Heading||The user defined label and corresponding utility type as represented by the heading background colour and icon.|
|Demand Gauge||Displays the utilities current demand.|
|Demand Graph||Displays the utilities demand over the past hour|
|Consumption Graph||Displays the utilities consumption over the past day.|
|Data Metrics||Additional measurement metrics for demand and consumption.|
- Options Button to expand the plugin options panel.
- Enable the Utility 1 series.
- Specify which Display Group data to use for Utility 1 by selecting the appropriate Display Group from the “Display data for” dropdown menu.
- Check More Options to view and customize additional plugin settings.
- Show/hide the Demand Gauge for Utility 1.
- Show/hide the Demand Graph for Utility 1.
- Show/hide the Consumption Graph for Utility 1.
- Show/hide measurement statistics for Utility 1.
- Enable the Utility 2 series.
- Enable the Utility 3 series.