E5B-M-E3-SUB is Eyedro’s energy monitoring system for 3-phase applications with Ethernet/wireless mesh connectivity (an existing E5B-M-GW gateway is required in the network).
*No current sensors included – select the appropriate sensor size for your application:
Steel current sensors for business industrial applications (up to 3000A)
DISCOVER HOW MUCH MONEY YOUR ELECTRICITY IS COSTING YOU IN REAL-TIME: see your usage change as you turn your devices on and off.
- ACCESS YOUR INFO ON-THE-GO WITH YOUR PHONE, TABLET OR COMPUTER: no software to download.
- DIRECTIONAL SENSING, SOLAR READY: Can identify power consumed vs. power generated.
- CUSTOMIZABLE RATE SETTINGS: input your electricity rates to match your utility, match your bills to your MyEyedro report.
- VIEW YOUR USAGE DATA IN Wh, $, A, V, PF, W (TRUE POWER): MyEyedro is powerful cloud-based software that is included with your Eyedro hardware with no subscription fee.
- ARE YOU A LANDLORD OR OWN A RENTAL UNIT? You can track your tenants’ electricity usage, create custom reports and even share real-time usage information with your tenants.
Real-Time Electricity Monitoring for Business
Why wait for your utility bill to arrive to find out how much you’ve consumed – with Eyedro’s electricity monitors you can see, in real-time, your electricity usage. Eyedro provides timely and actionable insights that allow you to stay on top of your electricity spend, making your electricity usage easy to understand. Eyedro business electricity monitors provide an easy and affordable way for business owners to monitor and track energy usage in real-time, taking the surprise out of your utility bill.
Use Eyedro to:
- Monitor your electricity consumption and stay on budget
- Understand utility bills and measure improvements
- Discover phantom power drains or peak power demand
- Uncover your energy habits
- LANDLORDS: monitor your tenants’ electricity usage, create custom reports and share real-time data with your tenants!
MyEyedro Cloud Service
Eyedro and MyEyedro are always working together to measure, analyze and store your electricity usage and cost information. With MyEyedro, your electricity data is automatically and securely stored in the cloud, so it’s ready when and where you need it most. MyEyedro presents your electricity data in ways that are engaging, informative, and easy to understand. See real-time electricity usage and gain access to many helpful features, including:
- Responsive real-time graphs
- Hourly/Daily/Weekly/Monthly cost estimates
- Bill comparisons and estimates
Getting Started 1 – Install Eyedro Hardware
Installing Eyedro Current Sensors
Getting Started 2 – MyEyedro Cloud Software
MyEyedro Cloud Overview Video Tutorial
There are no reviews yet.