The Eyedro business wireless 1-sensor expansion module, model EBWXS1-SUB-LV, adds an additional one (1) sensor to an existing EBWEM1-LV wireless network. Adding the ability to monitor electricity usage of additional circuits and/or equipment. The expansion module and sensor install at the electrical panel (up to 5000A¹/600V) and connect to a preexisting Eyedro business wireless network.
¹5A - 5000A current sensors available (sold separately). For applications up to 200A, model EBWXS1-LV can be used
Real-Time Business Electricity Monitoring
Energy costs are traditionally one of the biggest operational costs in any organization, yet many businesses lack the tools to manage their energy efficiently. Eyedro business electricity monitors provide an easy and affordable way to monitor and track electricity use at work – empowering businesses to take control of their energy use and costs. Eyedro provides timely and actionable insights, allowing business owners and energy managers to monitor and track electricity across a range of applications.
Use Eyedro to:
- Discover peak power consumption and demand
- Identify waste and potential savings
- Measure results of improvements (e.g. retrofit projects)
- Monitor electricity consumption during operating and non-operating hours
- Monitor electricity consumption at the building, department or equipment level
MyEyedro Cloud Service
Eyedro and MyEyedro are always working together to measure, analyze and store electricity usage and cost information. With MyEyedro, electricity data is automatically and securely stored in the cloud, so it’s ready when and where you need it most. MyEyedro presents electricity data in ways that are engaging, informative and easy to understand; allowing you to see real-time electricity usage and gain access to many helpful features, including:
- Responsive real-time graphs
- Hourly/Daily/Weekly/Monthly consumption and cost estimates
- High-resolution historical data
- Downloadable data for further analysis
MyEyedro is easy to use and accessible from a standard web browser.