by Stacey McCuaig | Jun 1, 2022 | Blog, MyEyedro
MyEyedro V5 Plugins Overview
Your energy data is right at your fingertips with MyEyedro!
Whether you want to check the instantaneous Demand of your home or business, historical Consumption and Cost data or custom Bills and Reports, it’s all available to you within the MyEyedro cloud software.
There are direct links from the MyEyedro cloud pages to the MyEyedro user guide for help on any of the plugins or menu items.
- Demand – Live
- Net Meter
Energy Monitoring Made Easy
by Andrew Taylor | Apr 27, 2020 | Blog, How-to Guide
How to Use the Base Load Plugin
To explain how to use the Base Load plugin.
Base Load is the power that is always used; the minimum consumption of a given Display Group. In order to use Base Load effectively, your Rate Profile should already be configured, and assigned to the Display Group.
Base Load From the Plugin Menu
- Click on the icon in the lower left of the My.Eyedro.com page (this is the Plugin Menu).
- Select Base Load.
- Select the Display Group of interest from the dropdown menu.
- What does the number displayed tell you, and how do you use it to reduce your Base Load to minimum?
- Minimum Demand tells you what your Base Load was for the previous 24 hour period. Base Load includes the power that your appliances use when plugged in but in an idle state; the power used by a refrigerator when the compressor is not running, televisions with a remote on standby waiting for a signal to turn on fully. Base Load also includes devices that are always on like security systems, internet routers and digital displays (clocks).
- In order to minimize your building’s Base Load, use high efficiency LED lighting, plug televisions and other devices that draw power while plugged in (but turned off) into power bars, then turn off the power bar when the device is not in use. Turn off lights when you leave a room.
For more information:
To contact Eyedro Support:
Via web: Contact Us