How to Configure MyEyedro Reports
To explain how to configure MyEyedro reports in the Reports plugin.
You will need to set up your MyEyedro Rate profile before you configure your reports.
Types of Reports:
The Reports plugin generates two types of reports:
- Weekly Site Summary report:
- The Weekly Site Summary report will include all the Display Groups associated with your MyEyedro account. The time interval for this report is one week (Sunday to Saturday).
- Usage and Cost Summary report:
- The Usage and Cost Summary report is set for an individual Display Group (multiple reports may be created as required). The available time intervals for this report type are Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
- Click on the icon in the lower left of the My.Eyedro.com website. This opens the plugin menu. Select Reports.
- The last scheduled report will be displayed. If there is no report there will be a notification of this asking if you want to set one up.
- You can choose between Scheduled and Unscheduled reports here.
- Select various report configurations here.
- Create a new report, copy a report configuration, and delete a configuration here.
- Edit the selected report configuration here.
- If you want to create an unscheduled report, Make Sure this check box is not checked.
- Set the report period, report type, report date, and any email addresses you want to receive the report here.
- Print, email, and regenerate a report here.
- View past reports by date from this dropdown.
For more information:
To contact Eyedro Support:
Via web: Contact Us