MyEyedro User Guide v4
6.3.Adding a New Rate Structure-v4
- Click the “Add Rate Structure” button. A New Rate Structure will appear in the list and be automatically selected for editing. Rate Structure Settings will be copied from the most recently defined or created Rate Structure.
- Specify when the Rate Structure should take effect—this can be a past or future date.
- Specify the billing period of the Rate Structure—Monthly, Bi-monthly, and Quarterly billing periods are supported.
- Specify the rate plan of the Rate Structure—Fixed, Tiered, Time of Use, and Daily Tiered pricing schemes are supported.
- If your rates vary based on different seasons, specify the number of seasons required.
- If applicable, specify the name and start date for each season. “Spring”, “Summer”, “Fall”, and “Winter” are used by default.
- Click the Rates tab to set the rates which are used to compute cost information throughout the MyEyedro client. Please refer to the following sections for details on how to specify rates for different kinds of rate structures:
- Click the Other Fees tab to specify miscellaneous fees that are usually specified on your utility bill, such as fixed fees or taxes. Please refer to Other Fees for specific instructions.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful