6.3.4.Tiered Time of Use Rate Structure
The Tiered Time of Use rate structure allows you to define specific rates depending on the time of day and how much electricity has been consumed to date per month.
- Click on the Rates tab to set the rates which are used to compute cost information throughout the MyEyedro client.
- Select the season to be edited from the dropdown. Depending on the number of Seasons specified in the General tab, edit the rate for each season.
NOTE: A default rate will be used if rates aren’t edited for a particular season.
- If applicable, specify whether a particular season has Weekend-specific or Holiday-specific If checked, options to specify those special rates would appear below. Please see instructions under Fixed Price Rate Structure for details.
NOTE: a default rate will be used if the rates aren’t edited for a particular type of day.
- Specify the rate cost (in ¢/kWh) for the tier and time band currently being edited.
- Specify the start time of the tier and time band currently being edited. Please see instructions under Time of Use Rate Structure for more specific details.
- Specify the lowest bound of the tier and time band currently being edited. Please see instructions under Tiered Rate Structure for more specific details.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until rates are specified for all seasons, day types, and rates.
- If required, the “Delete” button will permanently remove rates from the list.
- If required, the “Add Rate” button will add new rates to the list.