5.2.2.Adding a Device (Searching Network)
- Open the Devices tab in the Device Settings
- Click on the “Add Device” button in the bottom left of the Device List
- Choose the “Search Local Network” option from the Add Device Menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to search your local network and add any found Devices to your user account.
- Upon success, the Device List will be refreshed to show the newly added Device and a default Display Group will be created containing all sensors of the added Device.
NOTE: The search functionality matches the source IP address of the browser session with that of unclaimed Devices. It requires that the Devices being added and the computer currently logged into MyEyedro be on the SAME network.